Annoying no internet connection messages

Hi. I have installed Rainlendar on my laptop. Whenever there is no internet connection (which is very often if you move around with a laptop) I get constantly bugged with this annoying message that there is no internet connection. OK rainlendar, I know there is no internet connection, thanks for the heads up. No, after 1 minute it informs me again that there is no internet connection. And again, and again, and the only way to make it shut up and do my work is to completely exit rainlendar.

I see this problem persists since… 2011, and that the only way around it is to click “suppress errors” from my calendar settings, which is not what I want, since I want to be informed if there is an error syncing my calendar, I just don’t want this stupid error message.

Is there no other way around this annoying problem, other than turning off all messages for all errors?
(I am putting this under bugs category. Every sensible person would consider this a bug)

Thanks

I can check if it is possible to add an option to suppress only the connection errors.