Couple of possible issues with "Quick Add"?

Hi. I wonder if these could be bugs?

• Adding a todo via Quick Add, doesn’t respect the default template for todo items?
  • Using the left and right arrow keys in the Quick Add input box, scrolls through calendar months in addition to moving left/right through the typed text. Only the latter is expected?
  • Probably not a bug, but the grey text on grey background is hard to read.

Rainlendar 2 Pro 2.19.1 (b173) 64 bit on Linux (Ubuntu version). Savannah skin.

Thanks!

• The quick add uses a separate template called “QuickAdd”
  • It should not do that. I tried it on Windows and this doesn’t happen there so it seems Linux does the event handling differently. I’ll check this.
  • Yeah, the colors are not good. I’ll adjust them.

Thanks. While you’re in there investigating Linux event handling, the Todo list scroll bar is extremely sluggish for me. I have about 15 events in there and the size of the todo list is such that I have to scroll to see them all. I’m reluctant to increase its size, as it would take up too much desktop space.
Thanks again!

I don’t have a native Linux installation but I tried this in a VM with about 100 tasks. The todo list remained usable but I did notice some slowdown when dragging the scrollbar. It might be doing too many redraws. I’ll check that.

Thanks Rainy! Mouse wheel scrolling is also slow for me, if that helps to reproduce the issue.

Another possible issue: If the Rainlendar Todo window is positioned on my second monitor, the right-click context menu doesn’t work.
Thanks again.

I wonder if the coordinates get messed up for some reason and the menu opens somewhere outside the screens? Unfortunately I don’t have a Linux setup with multiple monitors so it’s difficult for me to verify this.