Google Calendar: Unable to upload event

Hello,
I get an error saying “Unable to upload the event: [name] Server returned result: (0) 403 Forbidden” When trying to add an event to rainlander. My virus scanner’s firewall just happens to be off and I’ve added in and outbound entries to allow rainlander to do its thing in windows firewall.

is it because i’m using google calendar(v3) and not google tasks?
what’s the difference?

“Google Calendar (v3)” is for events and “Google Tasks” is for tasks.

Does the error happen with all events that you try to create? Can you modify existing events?

Can you run Rainlendar in the debug mode, try to add the event to your Google calendar and send the debug log to me after you get the error. You can send the log to the Rainlendar’s support address and include a link to this forum thread so I know what it’s for.

Done (finally) thanks.

Hi,
Same problem again. It’s never really gone away. I just kind of deal with it, but I would like to be able to depend on this calendar for applying updates
[rainlendar2.zip|attachment] (448.9 KB)

The event you are trying to edit seems to be automatically created from gmail and Google doesn’t let you to edit it. Is that the only event you are not able to edit? If you create a new calendar to Google Calendar and connect it to Rainlendar are you then able to create and edit events in it?

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve removed the calendar and readded it, and it seems to have synced with google servers.
Looking good. Thanks