Icon-Packs

Hi!

I’m using the Pro-Version of 2.14.2 an the good old Shadow4-Skin with Addons since years.

One of the most important things for the daily work, is a highly customized category-set and icons can not be missed for this! So i searched for Icon-Packs and found only one of them in this Forum. I also found some old (down) links to customized.org, but that’s it (on deviantart etc. I only found complete skins, but no standalone icon-packs). But I know, some users built icon-packs and shared them in the past.

So, my question is: would it be posible, to provide existing icon-packs on raindlendar.net? And if not, would you be so nice, to share downloadlinks to available icon-packs on the web (like deviantart, etc.)?

I will start with the one icon-pack that i found:
Icon-pack from Rainlendarforum

Thanks and greets!
Chris

[EDIT:] OK, it seems to be a problem with this icon-pack. Only all small-icons are beeing installed. From the normal-sized icons, only those ones were installed, who are located in \images\icons directly, all the other icons who are located in subfolders unfortunately not.

Moving all icons in \images\icons does not change anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I fixed the Problem with the icon-pack!

Rainlendar doesn’t load PNG-Files as icons in Settings/Skins/Categories, if the filename includes more than one “-” for normal sized icons and more than two “-” for the small icons.

I renamed all files according to Rainlendar’s rules and sorted the folders by names of the creator from the icon(sets), so that everyone is able to expand the Icon-Pack in a comprehensibly folder structure.

[file name=Icons_Pack_1.zip size=71204]/cms/images/fbfiles/files/Icons_Pack_1.zip[/file]

Regards
Chris

Are you aware that you can define a custom icon folder in settings and make your own icons?
You can find and download icons from places as simple a images.google.com and edit size and file names as needed. Use any photo editor that allows resizing like Photoshop, Gimp or others.
I’ve got a large collection on my system for Nascar, football, doctor etc. [file name=Custom.zip size=67785]/cms/images/fbfiles/files/Custom.zip[/file]

Hi,

thank you for sharing your icon-pack!

I didn’t know, that it is so easy to get free (useful) icons. After some trials, I was able to compose my own icon-pack (with the right dimensionws, shadows, etc.).

Thanks!
Chris