Is it possible to have several google account?

I need to have Rainlendars with two different google accounts on my macbook. Nmely, I need two Rainlendars on the screen. Is it possible? Should I buy two licenses? I also need to have the same Rainlendars (google accounts) on my Linux laptop. Is it possible? Should I buy two additional licenses for Linux?

Yes, that is possible. You can just create a second calendar in Rainlendar and connect it to the other account. If you want two calendar windows on your desktop you can add a second window in advanced skin options and set the “Include calendars” setting for it so that it shows the events only from the selected calendar.

Alternatively you can also just run two instances of Rainlendar. Note that the one of them needs to be installed as portable installation (http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_easyfaq&Itemid=26#faq2) since otherwise they will share the same settings. There is also the `–multiple’ command line parameter which removes the question about allowing multiple instances at the startup.

The licenses are personal and there is no limit on how many calendar accounts you sync or what operating systems you are using.