Multiple Nextcloud calendar accounts: Rainlendar only uses ONE

Have been using Rainlendar for quite some time. Now I had to reinstall it and was using version 2.20.1 for the fresh setup.

I have several Nextcloud accounts on the same server with multiple calendars each. However after successfully setting up all calendars from one account the other account is NOT used at all.

The Nextcloud server address usually looks like this:
http://server:port/remote.php/dav

This address is what I use in the new CalDAV account URL. It is the SAME for all Nextcloud users! Then I have two users with different calendars each:

• user1 / pwd1
  • user2 / pwd2

Adding the calendars from user1 worked fine. But when I tried the same procedure for user2 I will STILL get the calendars from user1. It seems like Rainlendar has somehow cached the credentials for the server URL and still uses user1 / pwd1 although it should use user2 / pwd2.

The outcome is that I CANNOT use the calendars from user2 as Rainlendar displays the calendars from user1.

How can this be solved? I assume a bug here!

THX

I think the network library that Rainlendar uses caches the authentication token to the cookies. You can try to disable the cookies in Rainlendar and see if that fixes the issue.

The cookies can be disabled by manually editing the rainlendar2.ini file (see Rainlendar).

Find the “CalDAV Calendar” sections from the file and set the “disableCookies” to 1.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 15.37.55