parameters/variables for events ?

I add new event.
I set repeat…each sunday.

And I want that alarm show me something like: “This is your 5 sunday”, “This is your 6 sunday”, etc.
So each sunday when this event appears, rainlendar COUNTS how many times it occur and show this number in line with my own, standard text.

So, when I add new event, in “name of event” field, I could write something like:
“This is your [occur_count] sunday”.

Is it possible in Rainlendar ?

This is an example:
Creating an event starting tomorrow, you can do this:
Start date: 03/30/2014 (in mm/dd/yyyy format)
Summary: This is your [weeks=20140323] Sunday

The time (20140323) is in yyyymmdd format. The day value is a week before because the counter starts with zero.

Great :slight_smile:
Is there are a list of the rest of variables that I could use in this way ?

Because my actually event is on: 31 03 2014 monday then wednesday then friday, and then again mon, wed, fri, etc.
So how to write this so it counts each time the event occurs.

(I’ve used [day=] but from monday to wednesday it count 3 when should count 2 (second occur))

The keywords are listed in Rainlendar’s help. There isn’t one which would calculate the event occurrences but I’ll see it it could be added in the future.

It’s been a while :slight_smile:
Is this feature (to calculate the event occurrences) is available in some version of Rainlendar?

Currently Rainlendar can only calculate the days, week, months and years but not the event occurrences.

Is there a way to achive something like, e.g.:
“it’s been 3 months and 2 weeks from the [first time when the event accured]”
?

Not exactly but you can set the summary e.g. like this: [weeks=20200101] weeks from Jan 1st 2020