Phantom Recurring Event from Read Only Calendar - Cannot Delete

I have several calendars attached. One is a read only calendar. On that calendar there was a recurring event. After a couple weeks the event was deleted from the calendar but continues to show up in just the notifications each week. When I click on the notification and open the item in Rainlendar, the calendar item is blank and the banner at the bottom says it is from a read only calendar. The delete button is greyed out. You can make changes but only the Cancel button is available.

How can I remove this event from Rainlendar?

I have the Pro version and yesterday updated from 2.19.1 to current 2.20.1 (176)

If the event is from a local calendar you can open the *.ics file with a text editor, find the event from the file and remove it. If it’s from an online calendar you should first make sure that the “offline copy” is not enabled for the calendar. If that’s not what’s causing the issue then you would need to go to the 3rd party calendar where the event originates from and try to delete it through there.

Thanks for the suggestions. The calendar is O356 and not local. The offline is not set.

The event was originally set for each Tuesday from Jan to April. Then 2 days later, the event was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday. The Wednesday reminder pops up without issue, but still getting the Tuesday one.

Could there be another issue?

Jobee