Rainlendar not scaling large skins (Version 2.19, 64-bit, Windows 11)

For the Chromophore skin, the Large Skin setting is not scaling the skin in 2.19, 64-bit in Windows 11. In addition, I cannot change the font size in the settings. I can change the font, but after I close the menu, the program does not save any changes that I made to the font size.

I’m not able to reproduce either problem. Enabling the “Large” in the window settings changes the day numbers and icons to the large versions. Also changing the font size works as expected.

Do you get any errors when you close the options dialog from the Ok button?

I do not get any errors when selecting “Okay.” It just reverts back to the same size font when I open the dialog box again (in my case, 10 pt). My native resolution is 3000 x 2000. The font size changes when I change “font scaling” in the general tab; it is only in the advanced tab where I cannot change the font size.

I tried reinstalling version 2.18 to see if the problem persists. My skins do scale correctly (meaning, the text is large and legible on a high resolution screen). While I cannot find the file where font size is stored, I did notice that, while I still couldn’t change the font size through advanced settings, the default font size in 2.18 is 20 pt, whereas in 2.19 the default font size is 10 pt. I imagine that this may be the reason why my skins appear two times smaller on 2.19 compared to 2.18.

The font size in Options->Advanced->“Font face” is not used for anything. You need to use the “Font size” setting to increase the font size.