Same priority level of Tootledo

Is it possible to include more one priority level (level 3 - Top )to become Rainlendar more compatible with Tootledo ?

Tootledo has 5 level of priority (-1, 0, 1 ,2 ,3). Rainlendar has only 4 (-1,0,1 and 2)

Thank you,

Sidnei

The icalendar standard supports priorities from 0 to 9 so adding new values is possible at least in theory. In practice the problem is that usually different 3rd party calendars only support 3 priorities (or 4 if you count the “no priority”) which creates problems if the tasks are moved between the calendars. But I’ll think about it.

Wondering if there might be a change with this? I am (once again) syncing Toodledo to Rainlendar2. Toodledo has a priority higher than “High”, called “Top”. I’d like to find a way to get that priority into Rainlendar2. I don’t really need more priorities, just something that matches up with “Top”. Any way I can achieve that?

It’s a bit tricky thing to add because the priorities in iCalendar standard go in reverse so that priority 1 is the highest and that’s now mapped both to the “High” and “Top” from Toodledo. And I can’t change the number since it would break all the other calendar types.