Shadow4 opacity - event list only

I’ve just installed Rainlendar 2.19.1 on Windows 11 (first time using Windows 11; it came with a new PC), and I’m trying to set the opacity/transparency of the tooltip. If I hover over a date with an event, I want the tooltip to be completely opaque. I’m not bothered about whether the other windows (calendar, event list, task list) are opaque or transparent, but I want an opaque tooltip.

If I play with the opacity settings in Options → General, they appear to affect all windows, and they’re both currently set to 100 anyway.

If I play with the opacity setting in Options → Skins → Active skins → Tooltip → Shadow4 - Tooltip → Global variables, it appears to affect only the Event List window; the Tooltip and Calendar windows stay transparent. There doesn’t appear to be a specific Window settings entry for opacity/transparency for Shadow4 - Tooltip.

What do I need to do to get the Tooltip to go opaque?

Doesn’t seem to be confined to Windows. I get the same behaviour on Ubuntu; the Opacity for Shadow4 seems to affect only the Event List and none of the other windows.

The transparency is baked in into the background image of the tooltip so it’s not possible to change it from the settings. Currently the only way is to uncompress the skin and edit the images/tooltip-bg.png file inside it.