[SOLVED] Probleme mit Version 2.19.1

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe nach dem Update von 2.18 zu 2.19.1 Fehler. Rainlendar2 startet nicht mehr unter Funtoo und Deepin.

Funtoo:

peter@funtoo ~ $ cd /opt/rainlendar2
peter@funtoo /opt/rainlendar2 $ ./rainlendar2
./rainlendar2: error while loading shared libraries: libcanberra.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
peter@funtoo /opt/rainlendar2 $ 

Deepin:

peter@deepin:~$ rainlendar2
rainlendar2: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by rainlendar2)

MfG,
Metalfan

libcanberra is a dependency so you need to install it manually if you don’t use the .deb package.

The GLIB_2.29 error means that you need to upgrade your operating system (or at least your system libraries).

Hallo,

bei Funtoo musste ich noch

emerge -av media-libs/libcanberra

nachinstallieren.

Bei Deepin nutze ich noch Version 20.8, für die es keine Updates mehr gibt, da Version 23 schon in der Entwicklungsphase ist.

Danke für die Hilfe!

MfG,
Metalfan

Hi Rainy, I have the same problem as the poster you replied to with this. My problem is a bit different insofar as I cannot apply this solution, since I cannot upgrade the OS for compatability. The library file was not updated, even though I installed the .deb package. My most workable solution would be to install version 2.17.x or lower, since those have worked on this system, but I can’t find any downloads of rainlendar2 of any versions older than 2.20.x. Can you point me to any downloads of versions older than 2.18.x ? I would be very happ for any infos that may help?
Upps, bitte um Verzeihung; Ich dachte ich erreiche den Support/Rainy direkt über diesen “Reply”. Habe das selbe Problem wie Sie nur mit ubuntu bionic und kann leider derzeit keinen System-Upgrade machen. Ich denke dass ich das nur durch die Installation einer älteren rainlendar2-.deb gelöst kriege, finde aber keine älteren als 2.20.x. Vielleicht wissen Sie weiter? Und sorry nochmal, wegen der off-topic-“Reply” mfg, Rohder_Huucho

Here’s the download link to 2.17.1: https://www.rainlendar.net/download/2.17.1/rainlendar2-lite_2.17.1.b170-1_amd64.deb